Residential Management Services by Windermere
All Commercial Property Management companies promise to do similar things, but Windermere goes beyond. Our staff will help you with present challenges, plan for what comes next, and create a future with a successful result and a profitable asset. We’re with you for the long-haul.
We Analyze the Present Situation
- Consult with property owners about goals and needs
- Inspect the property and provide financial reports
- Design and implement plans to achieve owner goals
- Analyze current maintenance and collections systems
We Plan for the Future
- Coordinate maintenance and real estate professionals
- Work to improve NOI (Net Operating Income)
- Strive to improve the value of your property
- Coordinate long-term solutions to on-going challenges
We Have Open Communications
- Regular communications between owner, manager & tenants
- Look for communication challenges and create new methods
- Annual collections, maintenance and planning reports
- Provide accounting support and consultation
We Create Improvement
- Create collections systems that work
- Improve maintenance while saving money
- Initiate regular inspections
Tenant, Jeff Schissler, Robin’s Nest
Windermere – Quality Services, Solid Reputation, Competitive Rates
Marketing Your Property
We offer a comprehensive Marketing & Advertising Program – Our residential properties rent faster and remain occupied longer than most companies because of our extensive web listings, attentive office staff and great local reputation.
Rigorous Tenant Screening
We do tenant credit, income, and criminal screening to find tenants who will pay rent on time and will take good care of your property. We follow all federal and state real estate laws to ensure you are in full compliance.
We make sure your property is being maintained by the tenants. We also inspect before and after a lease agreement to assure that both tenant and owner are treated fairly and that the home is retaining its value.
Regular Collections, Accounting and Financial Reporting
We provide regular financial reporting so you will always know where you stand. We collect your rent in a timely manner and take action against non-paying tenants. We offer complete eviction services when necessary, saving you the hassle. Our staff is knowledgeable in state and local Landlord and Tenant laws.
In addition to saving you time and money through our management services, Windermere Residential Management provides high quality and timely maintenance on your property. Our preferred maintenance providers save you time and money as well as ensure the repairs are done in a professional manner. Our maintenance staff is available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week.
Why hire a Residential Property Manager?
Managing your own rental puts you on call 24 hours a day handling maintenance problems, rent collection and property damages. If you lack the time or legal expertise needed for day-to-day management of your real estate investments, an expert property manager can help you. Residential properties managed by Windermere receive additional benefits from our experience with key local service providers, extensive skills in communication and negotiation, in-depth knowledge and expert advice in investment sales and market trends. Our track record and results-oriented focus has been the key to our client’s real estate success in Whatcom and Skagit Counties including: Bellingham, Ferndale, Lynden, Mount Vernon, Burlington.
A Residential property manager can help you:
- Market your property to minimize vacancies and maximize income
- Fill vacancies with qualified and screened tenants
- Maintain and keep your property in good condition with reputable service providers
- Track income and expenses to determine profitability
- Negotiate and enforce lease agreements
- Collect rents and manage payment of monthly expenses
- Comply with federal, state and local laws
- Respond to tenant requests and deal with problem tenants
In short, residential property managers help you make the most from your income-producing property and they can save you time.
Windermere Residential Management specializes in maintaining top value for your investment. Through our analysis of your rental property, the market, and your goals, we strive to increase both property value and cash flow. We work on a proactive, not reactive basis to anticipate and prepare for future maintenance and tenant needs. With Windermere’s strategic partnerships and by utilizing the entire Windermere family, you will have the competitive advantage that is necessary in today’s ever-changing real estate marketplace.
- Lease enforcement
- Facility inspection
- 24-hour maintenance team
- Improvement planning
- Significant internet presence
- Extensive Windermere family
- Residential leasing professionals
- Peace of mind for you
- Tenant screening
- Rent collection
- Property valuation
- Annual budgeting
- Financial reports
- Hands on management
- Extensive networking