Why hire a Residential Property Manager?
Managing your own rental puts you on call 24 hours a day handling maintenance problems, rent collection and property damages. If you lack the time or legal expertise needed for day-to-day management of your real estate investments, an expert property manager can help you. Residential properties managed by Windermere receive additional benefits from our experience with key local service providers, extensive skills in communication and negotiation, in-depth knowledge and expert advice in investment sales and market trends. Our track record and results-oriented focus has been the key to our client’s real estate success in Whatcom and Skagit Counties including: Bellingham, Ferndale, Lynden, Mount Vernon, Burlington.
A Residential property manager can help you:
- Market your property to minimize vacancies and maximize income
- Fill vacancies with qualified and screened tenants
- Maintain and keep your property in good condition with reputable service providers
- Track income and expenses to determine profitability
- Negotiate and enforce lease agreements
- Collect rents and manage payment of monthly expenses
- Comply with federal, state and local laws
- Respond to tenant requests and deal with problem tenants
In short, residential property managers help you make the most from your income-producing property and they can save you time.
Windermere Residential Management specializes in maintaining top value for your investment. Through our analysis of your rental property, the market, and your goals, we strive to increase both property value and cash flow. We work on a proactive, not reactive basis to anticipate and prepare for future maintenance and tenant needs. With Windermere’s strategic partnerships and by utilizing the entire Windermere family, you will have the competitive advantage that is necessary in today’s ever-changing real estate marketplace.
- Lease enforcement
- Facility inspection
- 24-hour maintenance team
- Improvement planning
- Significant internet presence
- Extensive Windermere family
- Residential leasing professionals
- Peace of mind for you
- Tenant screening
- Rent collection
- Property valuation
- Annual budgeting
- Financial reports
- Hands on management
- Extensive networking